Measure, analyze and optimize: here are our guidelines. Our logic of optimization passes through the test, incessant and on all media. The first try is never good. We trust only the results and we don't follow the current fashion. We believe especially in the media mix: a media alone can work but in synergy with others becomes powerful, massive, essential.
To measure our campaigns we have developed an internal tracking software such as Live Report.
Please contact us to have a free quotation with no obligation.
Your request has been sent successfully. We'll answer you soon.
There was a problem with the sending of your message. Please try again.
Users' personal information provided 1) 1) Purpose of collecting
Your personal data will be used as follows:
* Sending you the informations required
* Sending you promotional content, invitation to events or meeting related to marketing and business communication by postal mail, telephone, email (prior express consent)
* Marketing research and analysis and processing for statistical purposes in anonymous form. 2) Methods of processing and storage of data
In relation to the mentioned purposes, the processing of your data will be carry out by paper and electronic tools, in order to guarantee the security of the same in compliance with the provisions of the Decree. 196/2003 and its Technical Regulations. 3) To provide data
Providing your personal details, postal address and e-mail address is optional, but essential in order to send you the information requested. If you object to process data it will make impossible to get you what requested. 4) To communicate data
Your data will be known exclusively by internal staff of Bussolino-Sitcap. Your data will not be released in any way. 5) Data holder
The holder of personal data is Mediamente srl, registered office in Torino – Via San Francesco da Paola n. 18. 6) Rights of users
In relation to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the text of which is fully reproduced below. Art 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about: a. origin of your personal data; b. purpose and procedure of process; c. the logic applied in case of process with the help of electronic means; d. the identity of the data holder, managers and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2; e. the dependent or categories of dependents to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a. updating, rectification or, when needed, integration of data; b. the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c. the attestation that the operations mentioned at letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or released, except where such compliance is impossible or involves an evidently disproportionate use of instruments compared to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The data holder for the verify, in case you exercise the above mentioned rights, is Mediamente srl, Via San Francesco da Paola, 18 - Torino (TO).
The computer systems of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some information whose transmission is implicit in the Internet communication protocols.These data are: users' IP addresses, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, time of request, language preference, referring site, dimension of file obtained, the code number indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.). These information are used only to conduct anonymous statistical analysis on trends in the usage of website and to control the operation of the same and are not retained. These information don't allow the identification of users, but could, through the association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. The information could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Mediamente srl a socio unico
Via San Francesco da Paola 18 - 10123 Torino
Tel. 011 810 65 55
P.IVA / C.F. / R.I.Torino 07711240015 – R.E.A. Torino n. 913835